Release notes 74
- Now possible to view the privacy statement you have added to the platform when an user logs in or when an account is being created.
- Now able to add notifications per template, which are send based on conditions you have set.
- Instructor can now view per learner what needs to be assessed, not just by activity. This makes it easy for an instructor to view all work that has been handed-in by the learner and view it again later as well.
- Now able to add a privacy statement to each (sub)environment, per language.
- HTST option at the HTTPS options at advanced settings.
- 'Privacy by default'. Only the first name, 'middle name', last name, e-mail address and password are visible by default at new (sub)environments).
- Navigation enhanced: consistency within the platform navigation with new 'header' and bread crumbs.
- API-calls getStudentTeachers and getTeacherStudents added.
- All users that are added to aNewSpring, via any entrance save API, will now be linked to their respective subenvironment (only for sub admin management).
- LTI configuration: link added if a custom paramater is not available
Thanks guys. There are some really great features here, especially the notification engine.