Release notes 87
- Added: Introducing tags for learners. Administrators can decide if the tags within a tag collection should be available for learners. Once that option is turned on, and those tags are used in courses or catalogue products, the learners will see those in the course or product tiles.
- Added: A filter for the tags to only view relevant courses or products in the page.
- Added: The tags and filter function are available in the aNewSpring app.
- Improved: We will send the mail notification for “new MemoTraining is available” from now on for a maximum of 1 month.
Statistics on instructor dashboard
- Added: Exporting answers from form and reflection activities.
- Improved: When the course name is already in use, you will see immediately an alert in the name field instead of having to create a new course.
- Added: Admins and instructors can (un)enrol learners from events.
- Added: Transfer learners to another event (only possible when the event is linked to the same activity).
- Added: Extra course and activity information available for each learner enrollment.
- Added: Download a list with the learners of an event.
aNewSpring video conferencing tool
- Improved: We use a different provider for our aNewSpring conferencing tool to improve the usability and reduce costs.
- Added: Delete empty learner groups, even if those are added in courses.
- Added: Tags for products.
- Added: Creating products via a course will directly copy the icon/image in the product.
- Added: Copy products.
- Improved: Reducing loading time of the Templates page.
- Improved: Reducing loading time of the page where you can subscribe learners to a course.