Release notes 68
We make aNewSpring better and more beautiful by adding new features and improving usability.
Below is a list of the changes made in April. All release not can be found here.
April 2017 - release 68
- External activity - Able to add explanation when grading.
- When creating an content part - the 'plus' is now blue when no content is present yet.
- Technical preparations have been made for combining knowledge and evaluation content libraries.
- Template overview - Activities and blocks can be hidden (also directly for courses).
- Template - When publishing a drop-down explains what cannot be adjusted anymore after publication.
- When creating a new activity - An overview of features and functions of each activity.
- Catalogue - Able to search on products and categories.
- Course settings - Able to deprive the rights of the instructor to changing the settings of a course (Quick Win).
- Theme settings - Warning added when switching from advanced to basic settings.