Release notes 73
- Fill-in-the-blanks questions might look different to learners because of the change in blanks.
- At the Fill-in-the-blanks questions you can now add blanks in words.
- Drag & Drop activities, blocks and widgets
- Activities no longer need unique names.
- Main 'courses' tab renamed to 'Templates', including all text related to 'templates'.
- 'Course content' renamed to 'Content'.
- 'To do' renamed to 'Blocks & Activities'.
- Events are no longer linked to event activities (see below)
- Manage administrator rights:
- Subscribe learners.
- Create and manage courses
- Manage existing events in courses
- Create and manage content libraries
- View user overview
- Create users and manage personal data
- Manage roles
- Manage groups
- Create and manage events
- Create and manage reports
- Events are added to courses by administrator
- When you remove learners in a user group, you now get the following options:
- Only remove from group.
- Remove from group and make courses expire.
- Remove from group, delete subscriptions and results.
- When you import users via Excel, you can now directly link them to a subenvironment.
- Notifications on free products made adjustable.
- At the reporting engine you can now add:
- Template name and title.
- Block name.
- 'Course completing activity'; the score, status and date of completion.
- 'Base course grade on'; the score, status and date of completion.
This is a great release. Thank you guys.