Nieuw onderwerp beginnen
Inloggen of registreren om een reactie te posten
Fourteen tips & tricks to spice up your learning journey
These fourteen options will make your learning journey become even more inspiring for your students!
- Using your brand really reinforces your learning journey. Use a banner, font type and your colour scheme to give a personal touch to your aNewSpring environment.
- Let the MemoTrainer help you with getting the knowledge in the long term memory of your students. Click here to learn more about the MemoTrainer and here how to configure the MemoTrainer for your learning journey.
- Make your course adapt to your students. By activating the personal advice in your template, this box will tell the student what activity he should work on (based on your settings).
- Add an icon to your activities to spice up the learning journey.
- Add content parts to your blocks to give more context to elements in your learning journey. Also, it just looks nice ;-).
- Prevent your learning journey from becoming overwhelming to your students. Blocks can be collapsed and expanded by default. If you have a lot of blocks, you might want to collapse the ones a new user will not work on right away.
- Sections let you create a level within a lesson. This could give more insight on the content of the lesson, directly in your learning journey. This is also a great way to create an index right into your learning journey when using a lot of documentation.
- Let students learn by sharing.
You can let students have discussions about a content part or question within an activity.
- You can add an estimated time to activities to let a student know how long that activity might take him. So if a student has some free time, he can easily plan an activity in his or her calendar. This allows the user to plan his activities and learn more efficient.
- Descriptions can say more about an activity than just a name. Add them to tell a student what that activity is about.
- Activate the search widget to let your students find the right content in your learning journey.
- You can use custom widgets to show content parts in a widget. Fill the content parts with any information you like and make it visible right in the learning journey.
- The widgets can be collapsed or expanded by default. This could give more room for the learning journey or more focus on the widgets.
- Conditions are used to restrain access to activities until certain conditions are met. You can think of conditions based on time/date, passed/failed or just a condition that an activity becomes available when a previous activity is finished. There are loads of conditions, so check them out!