Release notes 86
- Added: Learners now receive a feedback alert after handing in a version in the hand-in assignment.
- Improved: It is possible to search the homepage for courses that haven’t been started yet.
- Improved: Toggling a template functionality in the template settings will directly check/select all sub-options.
- Added: An explanation on the content management page.
- Improved: The navigation of while editing activities. We changed the 'Cancel' button into a 'Back to template' button.
- Improved: various changes to the Dashboard, including:
- The order of the data is now shown highest to lowest.
- All learners (including those that haven't started the course yet) are now shown in the activity progress.
- Combined the various statistics pages into one page with multiple tabs.
- Redesign of the learner and course statistics.
- Improved: The button 'Import users' is now combined with the +Users button.
- Added: The ability to determine the time zone for users you import.
- Added: To make aNewSpring more secure, all new passwords must contain 8 or more characters.
- Added: Option to display the events in the product. (Potential) learners can already see (or even enrol for) the events, before purchasing/adding the product.
- Added:Event groups
Look & feel settings
- Added: A "Back to overview" button, so you use “Update” to save changes.
- Improved: Changed icons on several pages
- Improved: Prevent blocking of the servers when users spam data into fields for passwords, access codes or 2FA codes.